Bu ürünlerin ineklerden yapıldığını biliyor muydunuz?

41 Gösterim

0   0

Only 60% of a cow ends up being used in food — here's what happens to the remaining 40%
From lipstick to jet fuel, cows provide it all for humans. We checked with the National Cattleman's Beef Association to see what some of the most common, and surprising, products contain cow parts.

Science Insider tells you all you need to know about science: space, medicine, biotech, physiology, and more.

https://twitter.com/techinsider/status/1012174246762577923
Daha Fazla Göster

Yorumlar

0 Yorumlar

    Son haberler,Yeni haberler: Habersanal.com Yeni Videolar,Son Videolar: Videobilgi.net
    İNANILMAZ AMA BU VİDEODAKİ GÖRÜNTÜLER GERÇEKTEN YAŞANDI